Terms of Service
SwiipeUp (“the Website”) is an online service where independent content creators (“Models”) can offer and sell their digital content and online services (“Products” or “Services”).
This agreement is a binding contract between you (“the User”) and the Website. This agreement applies to all Users of the Website. By using the Website, you agree with these terms. If you do not wish to agree with any part of these terms, you must leave the Website.
The Website reserves the right to update this agreement at anytime. This agreement was last updated on the date shown at the top of this page.
Users of the website must be 18+ (and the age of majority in their jurisdiction) to use the Website.
The Website contains adult content. By accessing the Website, you agree that you are voluntarily accessing these materials. If you are offended by adult content, you must leave the Website.
The Website prohibits any content involving or representing minors. Please see our 18 U.S.C. 2257 Compliance Notice.
Prohibited Content & Services
- prostitution / in-person services
- rape, force, sleeping, intoxicated, hypnotized
- hate crimes
- violence, or extreme sexual violence and/or pain
- child pornography (anyone under the age of 18)
The Website does not support the sale of physical goods and in-person services. Any violations will result in account termination.
All payments made on the website are in US Dollars (USD) and do not include taxes or currency conversion fees, unless stated otherwise on checkout page. If you purchase automatically recurring subscriptions, you authorize the Website to charge the payment method provided every 1st day of the billing period. You can cancel a recurring subscription anytime in your account. If you notice any billing errors, you must contact the Website’s support team within 90 days of the error.
The Website will issue refunds for duplicate orders, technical errors, and products that were not delivered or did not match their descriptions. If the refund request does not fall into one of those categories, please email support within 180 days of purchase for additional assistance.
We strongly encourage all buyers to contact us first if they encounter an issue with their order. Once a chargeback is submitted, we are no longer able to issue a refund. Instead, we must follow the chargeback dispute and arbitration process required by Visa/Mastercard. This involves submitting buyer details and proof of purchase to the buyer's bank, and can take up to 90 days to resolve.
The Website provides Models with the ability to link to their bitcoin address on their profile page. Users may choose to send Bitcoins to this address. These transactions occur directly between the Model and the User, outside of the Website.
The Website does not charge any fees for Bitcoin transactions, nor does the Website have any insight into these transactions. Given the external nature of these transactions, the Website is not able to mediate disputes or provide refunds on any Bitcoin-related transaction.
Copyright and Trademarks
The Website grants Users license to use the Website and its content for their own personal use only. Commercial use or resale or redistribution of content are prohibited. Use of the Website does not transfer ownership/copyright.
We have a zero-tolerance policy on catfishing. If you suspect a Model is impersonating another Model, or is using copyrighted content from another Model without their permission, please inform us immediately. Models who are caught catfishing will be permanently banned. Payouts to the Model will be frozen, and all impacted buyers will be proactively refunded.
The Website is not affiliated with any third-party services such as Reddit, Snapchat, Dropbox, etc. These companies do not sponsor the Website.
Copyright Complaints and Copyright Agent
The Website respects the intellectual property of others, and expects Users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on or in connection with the Website infringe upon your copyright or other intellectual property right, please send the following information to the Website’s Copyright Agent:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (Internet address) or other specific location on the Website where the material you claim is infringed is located. Include enough information to allow the Website to locate the material, and explain why you think an infringement has taken place;
- A description of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists — for example, the URL (Internet address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Users are responsible for their own account security. The Website is not responsible for stolen passwords or unauthorized use of User accounts. By creating a User account or making a purchase on the Website, you agree to behave in a respectful and considerate manner towards any Models on the Website. Abusive behavior will result in the termination of your account.
Disclaimers and Liability
The Website takes no responsibility for files downloaded from third-party services. The Website is not responsible for malware, viruses or other defects that such files may contain.
You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with your use of the Website. The Website is not responsible for termination of third-party accounts (for example, if a Model’s account on a third-party Website is removed or deleted).